Prior to COVID, patient volume was strong and increasing for our clinic located in beautiful northern New Mexico in the historic town of Las Vegas. We had just begun looking for an additional Licensed Physical Therapist to join the team. Even during 2020, we were fortunate to have much of that volume return. Looking again to the future, in 2021 and 2022 we intend to add that therapist.
If you have a heart for serving in rural communities, love motivating and helping people overcome their challenges and setbacks and are the type of therapist who wants to participate in owning your own clinic, we’re interested in talking with you.
The position will be full time Monday to Thursday from 8:30am to 5pm and Fridays from 8am to 12:00pm. Candidates interested in part time will be considered as well.
Both new graduates and experienced practitioners are encouraged to apply.
Physical Therapist Responsibilities and Duties:
- Meet with new patients and give them tours of the clinic
- New patient evaluations, detailed treatment and care plans
- Communicate and coordinate with patients’ physicians to ensure a consistent level of care
- Exercise independent judgment based on experience to implement effective treatment combinations
- Evaluate and report on patients’ progress
- Assist administrative staff with billing and reporting inquiries
Physical Therapist Qualifications and Skills:
- Valid state Physical Therapist license
- Excellent work ethic and dedication to patient success
- Basic computer skills
- Spanish speaking is a bonus
- CPR and first aid certification are a plus as well
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary and ownership profit sharing
- Health and dental insurance
- Three weeks paid sick and vacation doe
- Simple IRA
- Reimbursement for continuing education credits